Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Weekend.

Happy weekend, lovebugs!

What do you have planned for this weekend?
The Husband & I have an Army function to attend tonight.
 He has to wear his dress blues which he always looks ridiculously handsome in
 & I have to wear a formal dress...  I'm going to attempt to do my hair like this.  (I hope it works out!)
It should be a good night out, sometimes it is fun to get all dressed up & fancy, no?

Other than that relaxing, breakfast out tomorrow at one of my fave spots with the family
& raking up the leaves in the yard will be on the "to do" list for the weekend.

xoxo

1 comment:

Anna Walker said...

Your hair is going to be gorgeous!
Have a great time tonight, and a fabulous rest of the weekend :)

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails