Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ten Years Later.


Well the sun is surely sinking down. 
But the moon is slowly rising. 
So this old world must still be spinning around.
And I still love you.

So close your eyes. You can close your eyes. It's all right. 
I don't know no love songs. And I can't sing the blues anymore.
But I can sing this song. And you can sing this song when I'm gone. 

It won't be long before it's another day.
We're gonna have a good time. No one's gonna take that time away. 
You can stay as long as you like. 

So close your eyes. You can close your eyes. It's all right.
I don't know no love songs. And I can't sing the blues anymore. 
But I can sing this song. And you can sing this song when I'm gone.

- James Taylor : You Can Close Your Eyes
Never forgotten. Ever.


* Photograph of 9/11 Memorial via GMA's Instagram. Photographs of local 9/11 Remembrance flag installation, by me.
Related Posts with Thumbnails