Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Merry & Bright.

Christmas lights. I love them- lots!
Ours aren't up just yet but trust me, they are on the "To Do" list for this week.

When I spotted this photograph this weekend, I just got that 
great, magical feeling that Christmas lights bring & I knew I had to share...
{ Via Pinterest

Plus the photograph reminded me of our trip to Disney World last year where we got to experience 

What? You've never heard of it? Well, me either until I got there last year. 
But let me just say- My, oh my it was fantastical! (yes I know that isn't a word, it was THAT good!)

Click here for a video of the dancing light show if you'd 
like a better idea of what I'm talking about.
(I had a video of my own but unfortunately it got lost when my old MacBook died. Boo.)

But thankfully I still have some of the photographs I snapped last year...
Oh yes, there was snow falling too- you can see some on the ground.
Super, fantastical, magical, no!?

xoxo

6 comments:

Nicole Jeannette said...

Ah! I love Christmas lights!!!

Em-Jae said...

Whoa -- that's a whole lot o' lights!
They do look oh-so-pretty :]

Nicole said...

thats exactly what i was thinking of when i saw that picture and then i scrolled down and sure enough you mentioned disney! what a magical place!

That Girl in Pearls said...

Holy crap, that first shot is AMAZING. I'm a big fan of the classic clear lights x a million. So classy and totally magical.

I need to get to my decorating too! Eesh! Hope you're doing wonderful, darling.

All my Love,
B.

the southern hostess said...

I love these pictures! Christmas lights make me so happy.

Glass Doors Schenectady said...

Hi nicce reading your blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails