Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thought Of You.

I just spotted this lil' animated video by Ryan J. Woodward over on The Rockstar Diaries
I LOVE it. I'd be a liar if I said it didn't make me cry... it did. 

I think that is mainly because the song, "World Spins Madly On
by The Weepies was one I sent to The Husband while he was deployed. 
I used to listen to it at home & hope he was listening too
 (a la Fievel & Tanya mouse singing "Somewhere out there")
so this video just really hit me right where it counts. 
It truly is beautiful... enjoy! 
Beautiful right?

For a behind the scenes video about the making, head on over here

Oh & Ryan, if you are listening I'd say you hit your goal 
of having a piece that really creates an emotional experience for the viewer... 
Ding! Ding! Ding! Thank you, I loved it. 

xoxo

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails