Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bungalow Love.

Wow-wee! I don't know what I like better...
This kids room with the super sweet & cute tree with birdhouses adorning the walls?
Or this rocking studio that features everything an artist could ever want or need!?
Both are pretty darn splendid in my book. 

Oh & did I mention they are both part of a 700 square foot house?!
 Yep. Darn-tootin. To check out the rest of this bungalow belonging to Emily Henson 
head on over here to Design*Sponge where I originally spotted it & just knew I had to share!

Awesome, no?!

xoxo

5 comments:

Leslie @ every good and perfect said...

Oooh, I saw the room with the tree painting and loved it as well. I love the mix of 2-D paint with 3-D bird houses to make such a sweet tree. Living in that bungalow would be so inspiring!

the southern hostess said...

It's darling! I love all that color.

Anonymous said...

Kids room are so much fun now.

Room 209 said...

I love both rooms!

I just found your blog and I love it! :)

Unknown said...

What inspiring spaces..and in 700sq feet, great planning! Love all the color! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails