Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Exciting News!

Yup! Tis' true! The Husband & I are expecting our first child!

We are oh so exited to meet our lil' bundle of joy sometime around the end of February.
But since February is such a short month it could be March... who knows!?
Shall we start the Baby Fry arrival bets now?

 Big thanks to artist Michael Jonathan for creating our announcement.
Check out his website & his etsy shop for more of his work. 
Personally I really dig his piece "Fantastic Mr. Fox" 

Eeeeeek!!! 
As you can tell I am very excited!

xoxo

16 comments:

Leslie @ every good and perfect said...

Omygoodness! Congratulations! SOOO happy for you!
Even though we're just bloggy friends, I still got super excited when I read your announcement! yayayayay!

Flore said...

That's a wonderful news ! Congratulations for both of you !!
xx

Room 209 said...

Wow! Congratulations!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!

jackiek said...

oh wow im so excited for the both of you!!! congrats :) xoxo

heather@actingbalanced.com said...

COngrats! Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy and baby!

Barbara said...

Congratulations! I love the announcement!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I came here from Michael's twitter :) That's so awesome, hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy! :)

the southern hostess said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!

Kayla said...

Fantastic news!!! This is the cutest pregnancy announcement I've ever seen. I'd hang it on my fridge in a heartbeat

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

Melanie's Randomness said...

Ooohh Congratulations!! How wonderful!! Best wishes!!!

alexis @ bloomed in june said...

yay!!! congrats!!!

sasha said...

oh, my goodness! ashley, how exciting is this!? congratulations to you both! definitely keep us updated. now you have to post great baby goods find.

PoetessWug said...

I just saw your announcement! Congratulations!!!! So happy for you! :-)

Nicole said...

oh my goodness - i just read the announcement! where have i been? YAY!! Congratulations to both of you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails