Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Knock Knock.

Since one of my resolutions is to write down more lists 
I figure any (or all) of these super sweet notepads from
might just do the trick!


I'm lovin' the clean lines & lots of space to write!
I may keep it by my bedside so I know just how to
 tackle my day when I wake up.

How bout' the Great Ideas Pocket Notepad -
Since it is pocket sized I can keep it in my purse 
& no more ideas I think up on the fly will slip away!



I resolved to cook more dinners at home so 
I'm sure The Husband will love knowing the menu in advance with this-
(& secretly so will I - tee hee hee)

The All Out Of Notepad will allow me to keep
 even better track of what we need... 
Not that multiple trips to the grocery store or Target are all that bad!
 *wink*

Not exactly necessities but I envision these two 
being fun conversation starters for dinner parties... 
My in-laws will LOVE thisRate That Wine Notepad


& for beer lovers like my Dad - Rate That Beer Notepad

How do you best keep track of everything life throws at you?


xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails