Friday, September 24, 2010

Our Bathroom - After.

Thankfully I was able to finish the bathroom paint job in one day! 
Woot! Woot! Thanks for the thoughts & prayers btw. 
My back was killing me after, but it was well worth it. Here are the results...
It may be a bit hard to tell but we went for a blue-gray color 
scheme ended up choosing Martha Stewart's, Schoolhouse Slate
 for the lower part of the walls known previously as ugly jade green tile.

As for the top we went with more of Martha's paint 
& chose Cumulus Cloud, a lighter gray.

Overall I'm very happy with the results.
 Plus I found a sweet Typography shower curtain from 
Target this afternoon & some dark gray towels to finish it all off. 

Thoughts?

xoxo

5 comments:

Leslie @ every good and perfect said...

I think it looks great! The colors are very calming, and it all looks very crisp. Good job!

Em-Jae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Em-Jae said...

So cute!
Modern, yet inviting. Pretty, and clean :)

PS - I used a LOT of Martha colors in my house, too! LOVE 'em!

Nicole said...

great job! and a good find with that shower curtain :)

The Hostess Chick said...

So happy I saw this post. Looking to see what was done with this shower curtain. Is gray a better choice than tan for wall color? I have not seen this in person yet?

Related Posts with Thumbnails