Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy Weekend.

Hello lovelies! I hope you have had a good week 
& have a nice weekend planned for yourself. 

I spent my week this week painting the nursery, working on the registry
 & dreaming of our what our little one will look like at various stages of her life... 
(Maybe like this?)
{ Via ineedacupcake }

Oh & I got to hear her heartbeat again today, gosh I just love the sound, so awesome!
Plus I got to bring my best girl friend along to share in the sweetness so that was great too!

So, what are you up to this weekend? 
As for me, I'll be working on Baby Fry's registry a bit more, who knew it would be so difficult?
 I guess that is mainly because I don't know what to expect & what we really need. 
My mom is going to help me out with that thank goodness. 

I also need to pick out a formal dress to fit me 
& my bump in a month for The Husband's fancy Army dinner... 
Any suggestions?

Have a stellar weekend!!

xoxo

3 comments:

Barbara said...

It must be so fun working on the nursery! Have a great weekend!

Anna Walker said...

Aweh! THat's a cute picture! :)
Have fun nesting!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

PoetessWug said...

Having never been pregnant, but married 28 years, the stories of the mundane and lovely things you're doing and thinking about make me smile. :-) Have a good weekend! I'll be visiting with family and relaxing with the hubby. The best weekends are the ones where I do that. So I'm looking forward to it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails