Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Where I've Been.

{ Me & Baby Girl during my birthday weekend }


Oh hey remember me? Sorry I've been slacking lately in the blog post department. 
I was forced to take a bit of a blog break when our wireless internet stopped working throughout 
the house. I never realized how convenient it was being able to use my MacBook anywhere, 
anytime until it wasn't. It seems to be in working order now so, I'm back!


Let's see how about an update...
While I was away, I turned 27. Wow. I officially feel old. 
 I also finally got my hair cut pretty short, it is awesome. I heart it. 


What else... 
Oh, Baby Girl became even more smiley & is as awesome as ever.
I think she may even roll all the way over soon- Eeep!
Oh & The Husband helped me do lots of work inside & outside the house. 
I'm proud to say we now have grass in the front yard 
& a fence & garden boxes in the backyard- yay! 


What have you been up to lately?


xoxo

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Hello!...Actually, we're having tornado weather. YIKES!!! Why am I talking to you?! ^_^ Later.....

Ashley Lynn Fry said...

Oh nooooo! Girl get in the basement or someplace safe! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails