Monday, March 8, 2010

A Place to Call Home?


We went house hunting yet again this weekend & found this lil' gem...
Isn't she cute!? 

Built in the 1920's, she's on a lovely & very quaint tree lined street. 
She has a cute lil' deck, a nice workable & tidy yard,
original hardwoods, a brick fireplace, high ceilings
& the best natural light inside that a girl like me could ask for. 

We actually went back a second time at the end of the day we liked her so much
& while her current interior paint colors do her no justice, I can definitely fix that .
So guess what!?... We are probably putting an offer on her!
(I don't know why I am referring to the house as a "her"?  Oh well, I am a bit weird.)

Anyway our fingers are now officially crossed as we hope it all works out
 in our favor now that we finally found (hopefully) our new place to call home!

** Update **
Our offer was accepted
She is ours!

xoxo

5 comments:

Emily said...

How exciting! She (now you have me calling the house by feminine pronoun) looks perfect!

Be Colorful Coastal said...

I bet you didn't sleep last night decorating rooms in your head. :) This just looks like home. Good luck. Keep us posted.

Ashley Lynn Fry said...

Thanks ladies!

& yes you are correct- I definitely had a hard time sleeping last night... visions of design & decor & furniture arrangement danced in my head! ;)

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Hope it all works out for you - looking forward to visiting you and Gid there some day! :)

Isabel said...

So very cute...and so very happy for you guys!
Love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails