Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bare Belly Photographs.

Ok so I slept on it for a few nights. 
Well actually I thought about it a lot as I starred at the ceiling 
attempting to fall back to sleep after my nightly trips to the bathroom. 

Anyway, I realized a few things...
 (1) I'll only ever be pregnant for the first time, once.  
(2) The photographs Isabel took are really beautiful & I was very lucky to have them taken.  
(3) I'm very blessed to have had such a wonderful & pretty darn easy pregnancy.
 (4) Because of all of the above, I should really get over my bare belly nerves & just embrace it.

So here we go...
Yes, Isabel painted a cupcake on my belly... 
It is kind of a new take on the
 "bun in the oven" idea, no? 

xoxo
{ Photographs by Isabel March }

5 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

You look beautiful! =)

isabel said...

LOVE!

Kate said...

You look gorgeous, peaceful, happy... Can't wait for the next set of photos featuring Baby Fry!

vanessa joie said...

You're so beautiful. I can't wait to see your little one.
ps - thank you for the comment on my blog. you're the best!

Barbara said...

They are beautiful. I love the cupcake!

Related Posts with Thumbnails