Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy (Spring Forward) Weekend!

Happy weekend!
Don't forget that it is time to spring forward this weekend... 
So be sure to turn your clocks ahead one hour Saturday night.
Aren't this photos by Kristybee simply stunning? They scream spring to me...
Head on over to her Etsy Shop if you'd like to make one of her amazing photos part of your home!
 (I think any of them would look great in a kitchen, bath or bedroom)

So what are you up to this weekend?
We have no real big plans & no more house hunting to do
so we will just be relaxing as it is supposed to pour buckets here all weekend. 
Oh well, sleeping in & snuggling with The Husband while it rains is one (of ten) things that makes me happy!

Well whatever you do I hope it is great
Enjoy your weekend & don't forget to spring forward!

xoxo

5 comments:

Unknown said...

these pictures are GORGEOUS! pretty pink flowers, and the way the photos were taken are breath-taking.
xoxo alison

Jen said...

Lovely! Lovely! Lovely!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!

Taylor Sterling said...

these photos are dreamy and so fill of life! Love them!!

Colleen / Inspired to Share said...

I don't remember where I've seen these photos before, but I just love them! Your blog is so cute! xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails