Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Weekend!

Happy Weekend!
Tomorrow is officially the First Day of Spring...  
& do you know what that means? 
FREE Rita's Water Ice to celebrate! 
{ Via }

Last year The Sister-in-Law & I went a bit crazy & went to umm- 9 locations to grab our free ice. 
I know what you are thinking, we didn't eat it all that day... we brought a cooler! 
tee hee hee

You can watch our video of last years epic Rita's tour  here if you want...
I'll warn you now, it is super cheesy & embarrassing. 
(Do I really sound like that?! Yikes!)

Anywho- now that I've embarrassed myself...
 We won't be going so wild this year but you can bet we will stand in line to get at least 
one serving to celebrate The First Day of Spring Rita's style!

How about you? What are you up to this weekend?
Well, whatever it is you do, I hope you have a fabulous time- you deserve it! 

xoxo

5 comments:

Iva Messy said...

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! HAPPY WEEKEND ;)

jackiek said...

thanks for letting me know about the free ice! i just got my wisdom teeth out so that's perfect :)

Barbara said...

I completely forgot about free water ice day. Thanks for the reminder!

the southern hostess said...

Have a wonderful weekend!

BabyMommaBlog said...

hahaha Yes! I love how you have a blog! Thanks for letting me steal your video :) The lines will be ridiculous and we wont be making it either. I said to my husband...could you imagine if downtown had a Rita's? I wouldn't want to be a Rita's worker today, that's for sure!

Thanks again!

Related Posts with Thumbnails