Friday, April 16, 2010

Currently Reading.

So I'm not really the type of person that reads just one book at a time. 
I find if I get bored with one book I can then just move onto the next
 & go back to the other as I see fit. 

The only real problem with this is sometimes I accidentally blend books together
& suddenly I'm wondering what happened to a character? Then I remember...
                               Oh yeah, he was in the other book. No biggie, it is only my brain I'm confusing right? 
{ 1 } { 2 } { 3 } { 4

Anyway, I highly recommend any & or all of the above books.
Especially Food Rules as it is only $5 & will really help you shop & eat correctly- promise!

& yes, in case you were curious, right now in my brain 
the time traveler is hoping he won't travel before his bread is ready... 
But I'll sort that out. No worries. 

xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cute. i do the same thing :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails