Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Monkeys Always Look.

I've been a BIG fan of Monkeys Always Look since I discovered the shop & the blog about a year ago. 
When I first stumbled upon it, shop owner Allison was selling mostly succulents also known as 
"hens & chicks" potted in really great vessels like vintage coffee cans & teeny tiny cups.
Now she also sells the most amazing 
garden markers made of vintage silverware which I just LOVE...
Maybe it is just because I really love vintage silverware?
Or maybe it is because these are a bit quirky? Or maybe it is because I love lil' hidden messages? 
Who cares really as to the specific how or why I love these because let's face it they are just simply awesome! 
(& "The Original Vintage Silverware Garden Markers" on Etsy. Don't be fooled by imitators!)

Did I mention you can get personalized garden markers too? Fab!
Perfect for weddings, mother's day or just a sweet gift for someone special. 

I'll definitely be purchasing several garden markers & maybe even a succulent or two- soon!
How about youBe sure to check out Monkeys Always Look, you will not be disappointed. 

xoxo

1 comment:

allison cecil said...

What a wonderful write up! Thank you so much.

Related Posts with Thumbnails