Friday, April 2, 2010

Mustache Eggs.

 The Sister-In-Law & I dyed easter eggs yesterday
Her eggs turned out very vibrant & colorful. 

As for mine? Well mine ended up with mustaches...

Let's just say that by the end of the afternoon 
I was talking in a french accent & naming my eggs...
Francois, Bernard, Pierre & Frank (he's the one with the handlebar stache)

Don't you think that they are almost too quirky & cute to crack & eat!?
In fact, I  think I may sneak them into a full dozen of regular eggs
 for a silly surprise to whomever picks them up & tries to cook with them.
(ahaha - I'm so sneaky... & laughing already!)

Happy Easter! 

xoxo

12 comments:

from lara said...

adorable! :)

Allison said...

These are awesome!

MaryBeth Houlihan said...

i am stealing this idea for next year!

Em-Jae said...

oh. em. gee.
Too cute!
I dyed eggs this year, and mine aren't NEARLY as amazingly adorable as yours are...!

Nicole Jeannette said...

Ahhh! SO CUTE!

Alyssa said...

They are the cutest dyed eggs i have EVER EVER seen!! marvellous work :)

Nicomi Nix Turner said...

Hehe, so adorable!

suki said...

too cute! :) moustaches on eggs bring a smile to my face. :)

Megan @ Pink O'Clock said...

i can't get over these eggs! AMAZING! love a little mustache!

Necia said...

I just saw this posted on pinterest & loved it. I am wondering if you give me permission to make a copy of these pictures to share with my cousin? Her 9 year old daughter just had brain surgery & she has an obsession with mustaches. I think this would really lift her spirits and brighten her day!

Please email me at neciatomlinson@gmail.com

Thank you!!

Gaëlle said...

C'est vraiment très mignon !!

Anonymous said...

Hey, your eggs are fameous! or stolen..
http://fashionelka.pl/malowanie-wydmuszek-inspiracje/

Related Posts with Thumbnails