Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy (Easter) Weekend.

Hello love bugs! 
Seeing as it is Easter weekend, I'd like to give you a lil' gift...
In my family it is tradition for my grandfather to give my grandmother Easter flowers
& I'd like to carry on the tradition in a blogger sort of way...  
So, ta-da beautiful photographs of Easter flowers, fresh picked by me, just for you! 



{ 1 } { 2 } { 3 } { 4 } { 5 } { 6
{ All photographs originally spotted on it's mary ruffle

Have a stellar Easter weekend! 
I hope it is filled with some relaxing times, smiles & a good laugh or two

Oh & have you entered our little giveaway yet!?
You could win a lovely photographic print from Isabel March which would look fabulous framed anywhere!
But be sure to hurry- a winner will be picked at random on Tuesday, April 6th at 11:59est.

xoxo

7 comments:

Kayla said...

I love flowers. I just got a beautiful orchid today in fact...

http://senseofstyleiseternal.blogspot.com/

Alyssa said...

that is SUCH a lovely tradition!!!

Morning Cloak said...

Hooray for Easter! Having a little easter egg hunt tomorrow!

The Beso Team said...

Dear Ashley,

Thank You for entering the Beso Hunter Boot contest. I hope you are given the opportunity to own a pair of these fabulous lava boots to enhance your stylish wardrobe during the spring and summer rainy days as you spread your cheer wearing colorful footwear.

Thank You and Good Luck!
The Beso Team
http://www.beso.com/style-director-contest/

Unknown said...

Happy Easter!!!!!!

Lovely photos

www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

the southern hostess said...

Beautiful blooms!

Ashley Lynn Fry said...

@TheBesoTeam - thanks! I hope I have a good shot at winning too... I would just love it :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails