Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Postcards + Love.

Thanks to Joanna Goddard over on A Cup of Jo 
 I just discovered this lovely little etsy shop- Postcards + Love...

It is full of lots of "quaint & eclectic" jewelry pieces at really reasonable prices.
I especially love this vintage mesh buckle bracelet which is super cute & only fifteen dollars!
Head on over to the shop to check out the rest of the collection 
& stop by A Cup of Jo too, Joanna is hosting a Postcards + Love giveaway as we speak! 

xoxo

2 comments:

Kayla said...

I've actually bought pieces from them!! They're great! I would suggest it to anyone.

http://senseofstyleiseternal.blogspot.com/

Ashley Lynn Fry said...

Awesome- you lucky girl! I really love lots of their pieces, especially the bumblebee stuff & the deer necklace A Cup of Jo is giving away right now.

xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails