Monday, April 26, 2010

Good News & Bad News.

I don't know about you but when given the choice of good news or bad news first, 
I always go with the bad first because then the good brightens it up on the end. 

That is logical right? It seems logical for me anyway...
{ Via tinywhitedaises

So here is the BAD news -
 I busted my MacBook during our move this weekend.
 Major bummer & sigh. I dropped my baby & she isn't working too well anymore. Sad day.
So blogging with the speed & the content I wished may not be possible for a bit... 

But some GOOD news is-
 Since we bought the house we purchased computer insurance
 to go with our homeowners so I am covered. 

Ready for more GOOD news? 
We are in the new house
It took a lot of work & a bit of stress but we are in 
& now the process of unpacking begins. 

Want even more GOOD news? 
We have a lilac bush full of blooms like the one pictured above right off our back deck. 
This makes me a happy girl. The scent is awesome. 

Happy Monday! 
I hope you had a stellar weekend!

xoxo

7 comments:

Kayla said...

Wow! I love the lilacs. Also congrats on getting into the new house and the computer fixed. Both ridiculously stressful things I've been through. So worth it when you're finished!

http://senseofstyleiseternal.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

How great! That house is just incredibly adorable! Can't wait to see more updates about it!

Barbara said...

I had no idea they sold computer insurance. I should get some considering my whole life is on my laptop!

from lara said...

aw those flowers are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Hope you had a nice day! Happy Monday

www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

the southern hostess said...

That photo is lovely!

Anna @ IHOD said...

happy to find your blog. oh so lovely.
And your macbook:( sad. computer insurance is smart!
Congrats on the new home!

Related Posts with Thumbnails